Dazed and confused

BridgetteG

Last year my grandfather had passed away and was a member of the church and was a high priest. My whole family has struggled with his passing and all have read "What's on the other side" to try to get answers. I have recently found out that I am pregnant and I am not married. Last night I had the most scariest confusing moments in my life. While I was driving home from hanging out with me friends, I looked to the right to change lines and saw my grandfather setting in my car, he looked so real that I had slammed on my breaks and let out the loudest scream in my life. As I continued my ride home I kept looking back to see if he was still there which he was not.

Are pregnant women closer to heaven? Is this his way of letting me know that he is not mad at me for getting pregnant, or his way of letting me know he is here for me?

Your Grandpa loves you no matter what. He is letting you know that he is with you and is watching over you. It would not surprise me if he is around your future child preparing him or her for mortality as well. We all make mistakes. It is how we deal with them that matters. You will be fine. You know now that we are not alone. We have support on both sides. Enjoy your future Motherhood. There are no coincedences in life. :)

Spiritual manifestations are very personal. I don't know if anyone can really answer why you saw your grandfather except for your Heavenly Father. I would also suggest praying to Heavenly Father to know his will concerning you (and your future baby). Pray to him with a broken heart, being willing to follow any direction he wants for you. He loves you, and will NEVER steer you wrong.