Connecting my primary children to others around the world

akasarahlamb

I am the primary president for my ward. We have a very small primary and I'm eager for them to get to know that there are lots of lds children all over the world. We have a primary mailbox and we get our assignments for the children to give prayer and talk and scriptures we also do handouts or special news in our mailbox the kids live it I want to start now to contact other primaries all over weather it is children exchanging postcards pictures or letters. If any other primary is interested in doing this with us I'd love it. If so send me a message.

Edited by pam
Do not provide email addresses on public forum.

• 1 month later...

Sarah I love the idea! My children would be excited about communicating with others in other parts of the world... The Mail service here is practically non-existent though, so it would be easiest to contact through e-mail. What do you think?

- Greetings from Nicaragua

• 3 months later...
Sarah I love the idea! My children would be excited about communicating with others in other parts of the world... The Mail service here is practically non-existent though, so it would be easiest to contact through e-mail. What do you think?

- Greetings from Nicaragua

Aisserf,

Our ward is looking to connect with other primaries, too. My first counselor just brought up the idea of wanting the children to have pen pals or be able to serve another primary somewhere in the world. Not sure if Sarah and you are already connected and would want another primary to join your circle. Our ward is in Virginia/Washington D.C. Email would work out great for us. What do you think?

Tami