October lds.net get together

pam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Estradlings profile says it is his favorite movie. I think Estradling was just giving everyone time.

I can't believe I seriously went to his profile to look. :eek: You sir....lie. :lol:

Pam... could the get-together be closer to the north end of SLC this time?

We've done the north end a couple of times, but sure..we could do that. Let me just see how many people we'll could possibly have. It's all going to depend on how big of a group we have. Sometimes that limits us.

So this is who I'm seeing as "interested:"

Backroads

Anddenex

JAG

classylady

Martain

Saldrin

HiJolly

Applepansy

How many of these would be bringing a spouse or another person? That makes a difference when looking at possible places to meet.

I kept thinking I jumped to the wrong thread and backtracked a couple times because it went off topic on the other page. Got me confused...and it doesn't take much to do that. LOL

I live about 2 1/2 hours from SLC so there is a chance I could go. I will check the calendar and talk with my husband.

What is the cost? Motel, food, etc?

EDIT: Never mind. That's the weekend of General Conference and we are going to that. Maybe next year if you have it.

Edited by AngelMarvel
Added info

EDIT: Never mind. That's the weekend of General Conference and we are going to that. Maybe next year if you have it.

This is the Friday before any of the General Conference sessions start.

I know....but we only have money for motel and gas for Saturday night and Sunday. Our conference tickets are for Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon...so we will stay the night Saturday, but can't afford Friday too.

My husband is out of town right now but I will talk with him when he calls and see what he thinks. I know I am new here, but it would be awesome to meet face to face with members.

• 2 weeks later...

Hubby and I were hoping to make it down for our anniversary, conference, and this. But since he just got laid off, we won't be able to make the trip. Eat some chocolate for me, and slay some of those orc protesters (figuratively speaking, of course).

I'm going to be very limited as to places that can accommodate a larger group especially on General Conference weekend. Cheesecake factory is one that said they could. I could find places on the south end of the valley but trying to keep it more north.

I need to start finalizing this. Depending on who is really coming will determine where this is held. Can I get another verification? Also if you are bringing a spouse/friend/significant other please let me know so I can get a complete headcount.

Also I don't need responses from all of those can't make it. :)

Edited by pam