Mormon Missionary Numbers reach 75,000 milestone

JodyTJ

I admire those people, I could never do that for 2 years, a part of me would like to though, but my fragile state of mind and the fact I am nearly 25 means I should just travel without religious reasons... besides 2 years without my dolls that's horrific to comprehend

Edited by Lakumi

I wish I could. Growing up in my old church I always wanted to do full time missions work(in their case it's often a 20-30 year endeavor). But between some personal issues, and some health issues, at this point in my life it simply isn't possible.

So even tho I wish I could, I'll just stick with working with my friends

I saw those numbers and thought they were amazing.

I hope I can be a Sister Missionary at the MTC when I retire, though I am a little afraid I'd get sent to Outer Mongolia, or Alabama. Same thing.

They say the missionary force will increase to 85,000 by fall of this year. You're right, it's amazing. :)

Edit: And they say by early or mid 2014, the missionary force will stabilize at 100,000.

And then go plummeting down to about 60,000 in 2015.

Unless people took the Aussie PMs speech about stagnant population several years back to heart and "did their patriotic duty". I about fell off my chair laughing when he finished his speech by saying he just knew people were going to rush home and do their patriotic duty tonight! It was in the late 90s... So it's possible.

It's become my personall euphemism. :D

Q

• 3 months later...
Guest izq2lyt5
Hidden

Who knows? The thing is, you all aren't even interested in that timberlandアースキーパー Be sure your notes are in tiptop shape if you're given this chance ケイト・スペード 財布 二つ折り There was box upon box of them オークリー フロッグスキン Presidents of the Progressive Era took different approaches to restore competition to the market レッドウィング 激安 Rihanna moved to the USA at the age of 16 to pursue her music career モンクレール マスターマインド Kerry Taylor has what many women might consider the dream job: travelling the world to rummage around the wardrobes of the rich and famous in search of choice pieces of haute couture エアマックス ナイキ Palin fired most of the experienced staff she inherited supraスニーカー They display the food nicely (including all the flies that come free of charge) This caused us an extreme amount of stress having to go out to eat ゴヤール バッグ サンルイ There are plenty of regions of the USA where wind or solar power is available in abundance, its just in most cases these do not match the population distribution, so build your data center there, since it really doesn matter where it is located アグ ムートンブーツ

Guest izq2lyt5
Hidden

Next time I need those shoes I won have a belly to contend with, and it likely the dresser will be moved in preparation for Hedgehog arrival カナダグース ダウンベスト These ladies addons mixes very well with costume function as well ナイキ エアマックス 90 激安 From then, you'll need several weeks for your seamstress to make alterations the north face 店舗 That moment is a treasure カナダグース カムループス 'He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen rayban メガネ She has tried Botox twice パタゴニア 店舗 Ellie Pithers, fashion intern レイバン ティアドロップ 激安 You have done your duties, and as a grateful nation, we must do ours アディダス ジェレミースコット ベアー They married the girls in spite of obstacles and harassments ゴヤール バッグ メンズ

Guest izq2lyt5
Hidden

There is puma shoes Classic, Puma Dynamic, Bold Fever, Puma Aggregation Force, and so abounding others パラジャンパーズ 通販 But Megyn looks really wonderful in everything and she's in great shape, wellproportioned and looks good in all colors エアジョーダン5 レトロ when she was out of town her boyfriend said he left his wallet at the apartment モンクレール 偽物 In 1988, 23% of the women taking maternity leave from Aetna Life Casualty did not return ジョーダン5 Additionally we cannot ignore other stories エアマックス 95 ブルー Obama stressed how much the country stood to gain from such an approach Wednesday during a press conference moncler 店舗 " In fact, you might want to look into filing a claim for damage with the airline, and filing a claim for any remaining uncompensated value with your homeowner's insurance エアマックス 95 ボルト The shoes ruined our feet, but the end of the hike our feet were bleeding and in pain オークリー レーダー 激安 The Radian Group, which has a $518 million stake in CBass, also said it might have to write off its investment completely kate spade 通販