The Adventures of Takine and Ivy!!! (Warning Dolls)

Lakumi

Not sure where I should have put this, general discussion seemed fine enough. Basically, as many of you know, I collect dolls, and I have gotten plenty of weird looks and scorn but I stand by what I enjoy.

Anyways, in this hobby, one often partakes in what is called a photostory, and while I was in the park reading I decided to make a quick one for your hopeful enjoyment.

Takine (pronounced Tah-keen) is the one with crazy hair and adorable dress.

Ivy is the one dressed like a vampire.

--- --- --- --- ---

Posted Image

Takine; you know Ivy, Mr.Human was nice enough to share his book with us, we should at least try and read it

Ivy; But I don't know what a testament or a Jesus is.

Posted Image

Takine; Jesus was a person, I think, and saved the humans from something

Ivy; what something?

Posted Image

Takine; I'm sure we will find out

-one reading later-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Takine; so, Ivy what did you think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ivy; Well, I'm going back to sleep, not sure if I sparkle in the daytime but I am not taking any chances

The End

they have characters already, they have many adventures from reading books, to finding a strange box, to killing me when I ask them to call me papa (yes that was a photostory, I never released it because I thought it would be unintentionally mean to the "creepier" male doll owners-and if you knew some of the things that they did you'd agree with me, needless to say I would rather not go into detail)

that and not everyone has as dark a sense of humour as I do

I tend to stick to lighter subject matter these days

Edited by Lakumi

Fun fact, in the story Ivy appears in, she has a Bane-like "Vampiric" mask, though she is a Faerie-like Takine (so she can fly and sparkles but has all sorts of darker powers since she read from forbidden tolms, and of course like every faerie in that story has a special kinship with the forest-but I could gab for hours about them)