What I really mean to say...

MarginOfError

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's a problem in and of itself -- that's way too high a ratio!

So you believe that the government should steal children away from parents who have bad taste in food preparation? You would take away a child because his or her father put ketchup on a steak? Or because his or her mother tried to fuse Korean and Eskimo cuisine?

I bet you'd take away a child for having mismatched socks too.

NO... number one stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

So you were too lazy to bake cookies to put in the cookie jar, and now you're trying to blame it on William Riker. It's no wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket when people like you can't be bothered to own up to your own petty failures and have to concoct elaborate stories to hide your guilt and shame.

And really, it wouldn't have been so hard to bake the cookies if you had washed the dishes yesterday like you said you were going to do. But instead you spent all of your time on LDS.net and wasted away the best work hours, ended up eating a TV dinner, and then had to do the dishes this morning so that you could get the chicken grease off of the cookie sheet you needed to bake the cookies. But then you scrubbed so hard today that you were too tired to bake and gave up.

Now Commander Riker has to take the blame for your sloth and I don't have my cookies!

So you were too lazy to bake cookies to put in the cookie jar, and now you're trying to blame it on William Riker. It's no wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket when people like you can't be bothered to own up to your own petty failures and have to concoct elaborate stories to hide your guilt and shame.

And really, it wouldn't have been so hard to bake the cookies if you had washed the dishes yesterday like you said you were going to do. But instead you spent all of your time on LDS.net and wasted away the best work hours, ended up eating a TV dinner, and then had to do the dishes this morning so that you could get the chicken grease off of the cookie sheet you needed to bake the cookies. But then you scrubbed so hard today that you were too tired to bake and gave up.

Now Commander Riker has to take the blame for your sloth and I don't have my cookies!

Good grief, if cookies mean so much to you I will make you some cookies! I didn't know you wanted them so badly!

Good grief, if cookies mean so much to you I will make you some cookies! I didn't know you wanted them so badly!

That's it...that's all you have to say? I poured my soul out and all you can say is "Good grief?!" you act like my feelings and my cravings and my passions are nothing. You don't really care about me. You only care about keeping the peace at the minimal amount of effort. You want me dead!

So you're saying that people who are fit are brainless??? :-)

And I suppose you don't agree! You with all your pro-fitness superhuman ideas. I suppose you think the POTUS (U.S. President) should be voted in based on whether or not he has six-pack abs. Obviously this qualifies a man to run the most powerful country in the world.

Of course it does! If Arnold wasn't born in Switzer-whatever, he'd be President! Barry got elected twice because of his sleek physique, basketball prowess, and golf handicap. Words of Wisdom must count for something!

Ok, I'm not sure what it is we're playing...

Are you saying that only Mormons have standards?

Most of them around here have automatics, and a lot can't even drive a standard. I think it's because they would rather give up control over important things in their lives than make the effort to learn and use them properly.