If you were to have your own TV show

Fairly limited viewing audience, but "Ïndoor Rowing for everyone"

It would have benefits, instruction, training programs, past competition and champions, upcoming competitions and do some profiles on regular people doing great stuff.

I am assisting the organiser of the Australian Indoor Rowing Championships and it and it has been my main focus for 6 months now!

it'd be based on a comic I wrote, basically about 3 girls with magical powers trying to get enough money for new dresses...

as one can assume it is truly nuts and the antics they get into are hilarious

(in one story, the most recent one, Mormons came to their door when their mom was at the market, they, thinking a Mormon was some kind of giant shellfish, hypnotized the missionaries and had them make fresh apple sauce-and wait on them while they watch cartoons)

When they come to, they find all the paper products they had were stolen (and buried by the girls as an offering to their Faerie-Goddess)

Mine would be about the history of the world through the lens of the Lord's work (covenant to Abraham, church history/separating facts from fiction, Book of Mormon, etc). I don't think anybody would watch it, though. Maybe a very few.

What's the format? Because in a sense the Bible miniseries, partially, fits that description. Are you talking about an expansion of that? Basically a docudrama of the Church's Sunday School curriculum? Or are you talking about a documentary? Something else? Can we get President Uchtdorf to narrate?

To the OP: Give me the spiritual successor to Firefly in the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe with the needed production values to do it right.

Edited by Dravin

Yeah...probably a documentary with some drama using resources such as the scriptures themselves, and History of the Church, research, journals, biographies, etc for the contemporary history of not only the church, but of North and South America the Middle East, etc. I would connect the dots between Isaiah's prophecies, John's revelations, Nephi's, our Savior's (in Bountiful and in D&C), Joseph Smith's etc. and put it all in some kind of context that would fit something like the allegory of the tame and wild olive trees, which is a good "timeline" of events. This would be completely separate from the church curriculum and correlation of material. I love Dieter Uchtdorf, but I would pick someone else like Charlton Heston, if he were still alive. The title would be something like In Search of Zion or How Oft Would I Have Gathered You?