Hi!

Makia

I have been here a few times but it has been a long time ago. I am divorced which is something I never thought would happen to me. I tried hard for 28 years to hold my family together. Despite all my efforts, my marriage ended due to my ex's severe mental issues. I've had many changes in my life over the past year, most for the better. I have three wonderful and supportive children, and a great job, many friends and family, and a Father in Heaven and Savior who are very mindful of me and have blessed me so much. I have learned a lot over this past year, but mainly that no matter what happens to us in this life, we can choose to be happy and have the faith in our Father in Heaven to accept his will.

I am looking forward to making new friends.

Cntryhrt

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Cntryhrt!

You sound like you are doing well and headed in the right direction. Good for you! I love hearing success stories (especially of women).

Having the love of Christ in my life has certainly helped get through some rough patches. It sounds as though you've had similar experiences to mine.

Good luck!