Weather

Aphrodite

I dont know if anybody else is having unseasonally hot weather but we are roasting over here at the moment. Its been 23/24 degrees over here since the beginning of the month. All the spring flowers are out a month early and people are actually sunbathing! Im loving it. It feels like its summer already!! Average temps for this time of year are about 15/16 degrees. Bout time we had some nice weather here in blighty!!!

Weather here in Anchorage has been the same for a week with forecast to be the same for another week. We have had high in the 50's and low in the mid 30's. It has been partly cloudy, but nice enough here that people no longer wear coats. After 5 pm I see a lot of people outside... I guess cause we have all been cooped up in the house all winter.

Always hard to judge weather in Utah. You could be 80 degrees one day and snow the next. But I'm happy to announce that for the weekend will be in the low 80's. Hooray!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

Palerider,

I heard that she said something but I don't know what it was. What is her advice?

she said ......we need to save the planet etc.....we should all only use 1 square of toilet paper per use. I wish I could say I was making this up....put her on the wacko list...its growing....

one square?....i use one square....foot :D:D:D

<div class='quotemain'>

Palerider,

I heard that she said something but I don't know what it was. What is her advice?

she said ......we need to save the planet etc.....we should all only use 1 square of toilet paper per use. I wish I could say I was making this up....put her on the wacko list...its growing....

:lol: I heard that on Jay Leno Last night :lol:

I really don't want to jinx my weather, once you say "spring has come", it snows. This week's been good, around 15C, which is average. Much better than 10 degrees below average, which is what we've been having. I can't wait for the heat. B)

M.