Adding Churches/temples to google maps?

exodous

When I got home off of my mission Google Earth was huge and I found files to add to it that put every chapel in my mission on on the earth. I could easily retrace my routes and remember everything.

Now google maps is the place to go but I can't seem to find any pre-made files to add to maps that adds this. I also think earth has changed and doesn't allow this anymore. Maps is much better, ar least on my tablet and phone as they have 'street view', now I can explore at eye level instead of a top down satellite view. I have one of my areas marked out with stars and it is amazing to see my area like this. I can explore this area and even see the public telephone I used to use and the places I used to stop to get a snack! This area I remember really well but my others not so much.

Anyway, has anyone found a place that has files for all the churches in a area/country? If so how do you add them? I hope Google hasn't gotten rid of this feature.