Attending BYUI, looking for job/scholarship advice.

I've already gotten the two main scholarships that the school offers. I'm wondering if the school offers any additional opportunities, and which outside scholarship sites are worth my time.

Does anyone have any first or secondhand experience with working on-campus at BYUI? How did the interview process go? I'm a little worried because of my disability that people won't give me the same consideration that a healthy person would have, although I'm probably just being neurotic about it.

Guest johan072
Hidden

Among the standard Institute course offerings are classes on the Book of Mormon, Old Testament, New Testament, and other modern revelation. Institute classes are offered on campus at LDS higher education institutions, such as BYU. However, BYU students are required to take religion classes offered by the university. Students can transfer Institute course credit to BYU for a nominal charge and can graduate from the Institute program after completing 14 course credit hours.

stipend based industrial training in chandigarh

• 3 months later...

Employment is very hard to come by out here. On-campus jobs are highly competitive, and the on-campus employers are quite unaccommodating. If you have a schedule that has the same time off every day then you'll have a better chance. My best advice is learn to cook for yourself, shot at walmart as much as possible, and take out loans. Unless you're just going to school to find a spouse or you're taking a major that has a low ROI, loans are quite beneficial. 

• 2 weeks later...