Long time no post

Dr T

Hello all,

It has been a long time. My mother in law was in a head on and fatal car crash, I've had a sting exacerbation for the past month, can't move my legs at all, my Lakers are tanking and we are about to go on a 7 game road trip, we have too many hurt players, I've still been reading like I do, Christmas was hard because of the family loss I'm still working and I miss many of you. I hope you are all doing well. :)

Ever since we lost the Sonics it's hard for me to conjur up sympathy for other teams who may be hitting a rough patch. I'll try though.

More seriously, may the peace of God keep you during family and personal health issues. It is hard to focus on much of anything when our bodies are struggling. May the one we look to overwhelm you with strength and assurance.

Good to see your post. :) Dr. T. Sorry to hear about your family and Health problems. I will pray that Heavenly Father will take care of you and yours. Football and books what can I say. :))) Football- nothing because I would certainly get kick off here for my comments. ;) . Sigh, books... OK I had to delete what I was going to say. It is good to see you post though. :)

Sorry to hear about your mother in law Dr.T. It's always hard losing a family memeber. My wife's uncle just passed away from Cancer and even though we all knew it was coming, it still hurts. I can't imagine the pain of suddenly losing someone.

The Lakers will be come back, they always do, but it might be a while. Kobe is a great player, but there must be something about him that causes people to not want to play with him. Nash is done, basically, and they need a big man. Once they get that, they will be back on top.

Best of luck with your health.

I would love to post some pics. I have a Mac now and whenever I try to post any to this site it says they are too large. How can I edit pictures like my usual "Tree" pictures to my avatar and my newest baby daughter? Thank you