Was invited to a conference tomorrow.

KountC

Hello all,

I may go to a conference tomorrow, to listen to one of your leaders speak.

If I can complete my assignments tonight, I will go.

But if I can not, I will be stuck here completing them.

I had been asked for this for two weeks now, so this is the decision I've made. I have about

6 hours or so to complete my java programming as I do not want to fall behind schedule tomorrow.

Wish me luck

Hello all,

I may go to a conference tomorrow, to listen to one of your leaders speak.

If I can complete my assignments tonight, I will go.

But if I can not, I will be stuck here completing them.

I had been asked for this for two weeks now, so this is the decision I've made. I have about

6 hours or so to complete my java programming as I do not want to fall behind schedule tomorrow.

Wish me luck

Good luck! I hope you're able to complete your assignment and attend the conference. It's wonderful that you'll be able to hear a modern Apostle of the Lord speak. I hope you have a great experience, and please share with us how it went if you do go!

Good luck again!

Fwiw, I urge you to try to find the time to listen to Elder Nelson. I personally would try to order my affairs such that I could go.

Hehe, I really want to;

But its 1230 am, and I yet to complete this Java program, and project outline.

Unless you know how to test to see if a string is a number in java, haha

Cheers!

Hi KountC...It's only 2 hrs out of your time. I hope you go. I went to stake conf tonight, well last night its after midnight, it was uplifting, you can feel the spirit it was great great! As I left the building I could see a carnival with the rides and cool colors close by and knew people who went there were having fun,but I had more fun and was more uplifted by going to stake conf.

I am going in the morning as well. Who knows we might be going to the same one, its a small world...

Hi KountC...It's only 2 hrs out of your time. I hope you go. I went to stake conf tonight, well last night its after midnight, it was uplifting, you can feel the spirit it was great great! As I left the building I could see a carnival with the rides and cool colors close by and knew people who went there were having fun,but I had more fun and was more uplifted by going to stake conf.

I am going in the morning as well. Who knows we might be going to the same one, its a small world...

Thank you friend,

Unfortunately it is about an hour drive(+Traffic) from where I am, then the 2 hours of meeting time, followed by another hour drive home. I have major deadlines to meet, and I am not one of these "Gifted Honor Students " that get a golden ticket in life.

So I'm going to have to regretfully miss, my intentions where to shake that man's hand and listen to what he had to say, or ask him further questions, I've been doing a school project today for nearly 14 hours. I'm ready to sleep soon, I've had enough. But its 2am now, I will take a power nap for a few hours.

Best Regards.

Hidden
Hehe, I really want to;

But its 1230 am, and I yet to complete this Java program, and project outline.

Unless you know how to test to see if a string is a number in java, haha

Cheers!

public static boolean isNumber(String str) {

if (str== null || str.isEmpty()) {

return false;

}

str = str.trim();

// Allow '-' or '+' as first character, but only if there is another character following

if ( (str.isEmpty()) ||

( (str.charAt(0) == '-' || str.charAt(0) == '+') && (str.length() < 2) ) ) {

return false;

}

}

// Every other character must be a digit, or it's not a number

// (Not checking for decimals or scientific notation)

for (int i=0; i < str.length(); i++) {

if (!Character.isDigit(str.charAt(i))) {

return false;

}

}

// To check for decimals, set a boolean 'hasDecimal' to false and check for the

// decimal ('.' or whatever else your decimal separator is, e.g. ','). the first time

// a decimal is found, change 'hasDecimal' to 'true'. From then on, if a decimal is

// found and 'hasDecimal' is 'true', the test fails.

return true;

}

Now go listen to Elder Nelson.

Well...in all seriousness, I don't want you to cheat or copy off of me. It's a pretty straightforward toy problem, and I thought you could use an example. If you want, I will delete my post.

I'm new to all of this programming, this is only my second class.

I had some stuff earlier, that I had help with. But I'm trying to super modify it because of

professor squeaky pants and his syllabus.

I go to probably the most corrupt school in the country, I wanted to go to a Catholic Uni or BYU, but I had to stay local

The things I was told about BYU that I had liked where no frats, no sex, no alcohol.

sounded like a paradise, haha

Cheers!

PS. ya delete that sucker

Haha

Yea Byu is a great school had a blast when I was there...Who said clean fun wasn't fun??? I cant sleep!!!

oh by the way you can catch another meeting there all good.

I'm at UCF, the place is like Sodom and Gomorrah, its turned me into a hateful person,

they spend so much time preaching academic "Integrity" , but then they let a dozen frat houses on campus who keep test banks for old exams. Let us not forget to mention the local chapter of NORML, ( its a marijuana reform club). A free speech lawn, for people to give their radical demonstrations on what ever they please, and serving beer on campus.

State universities are hypocritical filth factories run by the ivy league privileged often times born genetically superior, who can not relate to the common man.

If it was up to me, I would drive out every form of entertainment from any educational institution including sports activities, and it would be a place strictly for working.

They preach preparedness for real world work environments, but I don't ever recall working a job in industrial construction, and being allowed to form a frat with in my

co workers during day hours. On top of paying twice as much as a community college secular universities are the largest criminals in the country. I give more respect to any gang banging street crowd ( ie.... thinking LA gangs,) then I do the uber privileged suits who sit at the thrones of a university trying to steer a man's lively hood

I wanted to go listen to that guy talk, because I had not been to church in two weeks myself after going typically every other day for the past couple years. Just to hear what he had to say. I thought it might had been enlightening

I rambled enough,

Cheers!

Sad you weren't able to go. Hopefully you'll be able to attend another Sacrament Meeting with your friends if you're interested (not sure if you've ever been to an LDS congregation before). In the meantime, you can always check out Mormon.org | What is the Mormon Church and Religion? for some basic info about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and feel free to ask us any questions you have. There is also a series of short videos called Introduction to the Church that you may find interesting, as they give a brief overview of the Church of Jesus Christ on various topics, like basic beliefs, missionaries, temples, Church organization, families, etc.

Good luck with your assignment!

You know, after 30 credit hours, you can apply to transfer to BYU. If you have straight As or close to it, that may well get you in (as long as you have ecclesiastical endorsement).

BYU is a very different atmosphere. I loved it. It changed my life. But it is not for everyone.

You know, after 30 credit hours, you can apply to transfer to BYU. If you have straight As or close to it, that may well get you in (as long as you have ecclesiastical endorsement).

BYU is a very different atmosphere. I loved it. It changed my life. But it is not for everyone.

LOL!!!! :rofl: I have made 1 A in a university and a couple A's in community college.

I wouldn't have the transcripts for BYU friend.

I often times will study for 7/10's and get D's I've been working on my undergraduates degree for nearly 10 years. Its been so long that I don't even think this is what I want to do now. I'm suppose to call a doctor this week about ADHD testing since we are talking academics. Which is something I should have done 5 years ago; but I was to naive to think that my work ethic was efficient enough. Soon I will be dropping a class, for Matlab because I have missed one assignment and I will be yet again, taking only 2 classes, studying 8-10 hours a day while not working. It is very proficient.

But BYU Idaho was my #1 Choice school.