What your avatar says about yourself

Suzie

What it says about me?

I'm a quiet fairy-tale obsessed girl who feels at home in the woods.

The reality why I picked it at the time?

I like Belle and I felt the path behind her went with my username.

I kind of want the glitch to go away so I can switch back to a Toothless avatar.

I like your avatar. I think it's beautiful. But I don't know what it's from. A movie? It looks like an illustration. Little Green Riding Hood, perhaps.

I like your avatar. I think it's beautiful. But I don't know what it's from. A movie? It looks like an illustration. Little Green Riding Hood, perhaps.

It does look like an illustration here, which makes me think the image was altered a bit to look like such (I can't remember if I did that or not.)

This is from the tv show Once Upon a Time, with Emilie de Ravin as Belle.

• 1 year later...

I was actually thinking about starting a thread on this topic.  Then I found this.

Too bad I don't actually look like Miranda Otto.

What do you mean you don't look like Miranda Otto?  I feel so... so... betrayed!!!  You've destroyed my fragile world!

What I don't know won't hurt me.  I'll just go right on thinking that you look like her.

My avatar... Well... yeah.  I pretty much sit there.  But once I get rolling... GET OUT OF THE WAYYYY!!!

Edited by Guest

How is it that they keep dredging up these old threads?

That's just what I say, not necessarily what my avatar says.

Maybe my avatar says I'm a little bit catty.

Or, I get around.

Or, maybe, my cat gets around.

dc

Which, also, how is it that palerider never rode a horse?  How does one get thru' this world without ever riding a horse?

Are horses now so rare that there are some people who never get out and ride one?  Maybe that's what I need to do this weekend.  Go ride a horse thru' the canyons.

dc

Edited by David13

I was actually thinking about starting a thread on this topic.  Then I found this.

What do you mean you don't look like Miranda Otto?  I feel so... so... betrayed!!!  You've destroyed my fragile world!

What I don't know won't hurt me.  I'll just go right on thinking that you look like her.

Well, maybe vaguely. Like we could be cousins. 

How does one get thru' this world without ever riding a horse?

Step 1: Dig a really long tunnel (try not to burn up as you near the earth's core).

Step 2: Transit said tunnel using any "vehicle" other than a horse.

Seems pretty easy to me.  And I'm thinking the horse might appreciate not having to traverse a tunnel that goes through the world.

:P

That said, I do think everyone should try riding a horse at least once - I always enjoyed it (haven't done it more than a few times, all ages ago).

Apparently mine is pleading the Fifth... Or maybe it's just giving me the silent treatment. I've tried reconciling with it on multiple occasions but, since it refuses to speak to me, I have no way of being certain what I did to offend it in the first place. If it happens to be saying anything about me at all, I can't imagine it would be anything good... I don't suppose any of you might be on speaking terms with it...?

• 2 weeks later...