Lds.net Town

Suzie

I was thinking...(I know, hard to believe :P). Let's assume we are all moving to the same town, who would you like to be neighbors with and why? This is my pick (for now eh, I am not done yet) All in jest of course :P:

1. I would love to be neighbors with Dravin and Beefche so I can actually taste the amazing food they cook while listening to Dravin talk about food molecules and the like. :mellow:

2. MOE just because he is MOE! (who doesn't like that dude?!) and JAG to discuss Church history and argue a little bit about Mormon liberals. :)

3. Vort, so I can see him arguing with MOE from my window while eating Beefche's mac and cheese. :P

What about your pick? :)

I would put IN A ROW, MOE's house, then JAG's house (there's gotta be a middleman), and then Vort's house. :)

I think Jenamarie and Wingnut would make awesome neighbours. I wouldn't mind having Mirkwood across the street either, in case a zombie apocalypse happens, or something along that nature. Maybe LM too because you never know when you might need an extra hand to blow off the heads of those wandering zombies.

I would put IN A ROW, MOE's house, then JAG's house (there's gotta be a middleman), and then Vort's house. :)

I think Jenamarie and Wingnut would make awesome neighbours. I wouldn't mind having Mirkwood across the street either, in case a zombie apocalypse happens, or something along that nature. Maybe LM too because you never know when you might need an extra hand to blow off the heads of those wandering zombies.

I think that Jenamarie and I would be very good friends in town, and could certainly do with being good neighbors. But the first name that really came to mind, actually, was you, Bini!

JAG, of course, would be the local DA. Anddenex would be the mayor -- he's charismatic and able to listen to both sides without bias and make things happen. Pam would be the welcoming committee, bringing non-gingerbread cookies to people when they moved in.

I would love having Wingnut, Bini and Jenamarie as my neighbors. We could go to the gym together every day and eat alllll healthy. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:mellow:

I think we'd all get along pretty well, considering, we tend to agree on many topics :)

I'm going to be honest, I'd be a terrible neighbor. I'm anti-social. While I would love to live in a town with you and maybe have block parties, I'd probably ignore you all.

So, in the town, just stick me in the creepy house at the end of the block.

My kind of neighbor. We pretty much keep to ourselves.