Lds.net Town

Suzie

7805622_orig.png

I thought I might leave it a little longer...

I can tell there are some anxiously awaiting the real explanation.

1st of all I am near the center because everything revolves around me :cool: errr..umh, I mean because it is an illustration of my neighbors.

Suzie has Northwest guard duty to keep my block safe from unfriendlies that might approach from that direction. She's a superhero so she can handle Pam's block as well. For added security to my block mirkwood and praetorian_brow have the southern corner guard duty. MOE gets the other corner not because he is likely to be an effective corner guardian, but because I want someone in my corner who can argue a point passionately... even if it's wrong:eek:

Anddenex is next door because I think we are a lot alike and would get along well as neighbors. JAG essentially shares a backyard with me because I think he can keep the area clean and I won't have to look out at a junkyard when I open my blinds in the morning.

AngelMarvel is close by because she is sweet and supportive and our neighborhood can use her creative talents. PC will help draw friends of other faith to our block parties and fuel our ward mission, plus he seems like a nice guy. Bini is next door to spice things up... we wouldn't want to drift into living our lives vicariously through internet forums and have boring block parties:lol:

That leaves Church on my block as well... you know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer :D actually he is strategically close because i think we might enjoy working out together.

Backroads isn't allowed to be on my block because she is on my friend list and could be perceived by my wife as a threat, naturally if she lives a block away and is self-admittedly reclusive there will be no problems in the rumour mill.

Roseslipper would have made a great next-door neighbor because she is so nice to everyone, but with all the talk of the zombie Apocalypse I opted for security over nice... and Suzie seems not only to be super-powered, but pretty nice too.

MOE also seems like the doctoring type and I felt we could use a physician in lds.net town. Vort just so happens to be the bishop who lives next door to Pam the relief society president. I think Estradling looks grumpy because he lives on the block he does and not on my arguably more awesome block. Classylady needed to be in town to ensure that we keep up our image.

I like Skippy but didn't know the best position, so I opted to let Skippy live by Doctrine... this is a real honour because I think Doctrine is great.

I felt I needed to have Eowyn around to warn me if Gandalf is abroad in the land as i do not wish to leave my hobbit hole on any of his crazy quests.

Palerider will no doubt let us know when the apocolypse (zombie or otherwise) is upon us so we can bug-out to mirks' underground bunker.

Finrock makes the list in no particular position because of another very nice disposition.

Oh I like that I don't have neighbors on one side...then we can set up the stage on that side of the house for my husband to rock it on his guitar while I sing and dance. We are very noisy people! :rolleyes:

Yes the house just south of yours is actually a front to keep up appearances. Random people take turns making it look lived in, but it is really a check-in station leading to the three-block underground bunker that we plan to live in should things not go our way. many pitched in to make it possible, but mirkwood makes sure it is stocked properly.

3764856_orig.png

I'll let you guys guess...:D

Look, JAG, nothing personal, but do I really have to look out my living room window at your cinderblocked car? Can't you move it around back or something? I can help you cut it into scrap, if you want.

Sorry if I'm out of sorts. Pam's sprinkler keeps shooting in my bedroom window.

Look, JAG, nothing personal, but do I really have to look out my living room window at your cinderblocked car? Can't you move it around back or something? I can help you cut it into scrap, if you want.

There's a solution to that. Shut your bedroom window. Sheesh.

I don't. :sadwalk:

Wingy, don't you know? You live in my neighborhood. All you and I do is cook and bake and Dravin gives the scientific explanations of the foods along with the chemical reactions caused during cooking. Of course, he also starts his conversation with " Wingnut, Wingnut, Wingnut..." :D

You make your super fancy, yummy mac and cheese and I make my easy peasy cheap one and talk about that crazy neighborhood on the other side who have some CRAZY people in it.

I'll move it if you keep your kids off my lawn. :annoyed: