Who are some famous Mormons?

pam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember if Bruce Hurst was mentioned. From Wikipedia: "Bruce Vee Hurst (born March 24, 1958) is a former Major League Baseball left-handed starting pitcher. He is best remembered for his brilliant performance for the Boston Red Sox in the 1986 postseason."

He was three years behind me at my High School. He was in my younger sister's graduating class.

Also, professional golfer Jay Don Blake from St. George. I think he was 4 years behind me at school.

I don't remember if Bruce Hurst was mentioned. From Wikipedia: "Bruce Vee Hurst (born March 24, 1958) is a former Major League Baseball left-handed starting pitcher. He is best remembered for his brilliant performance for the Boston Red Sox in the 1986 postseason."

He was three years behind me at my High School. He was in my younger sister's graduating class.

Also, professional golfer Jay Don Blake from St. George. I think he was 4 years behind me at school.

I had the honor of meeting Bruce Hurst. His sister and brother in law lived in the ward my wife and I attended after we were married. He came up on a Thursday evening and played basketball with us. Really nice guy

For a project I'm doing, who are some famous Mormons? I already have quite a list but looking for more. They can be anyone. Whether they were an inventor, musicians, politician, businessman, athlete..etc etc.

Please don't give me links. I want to see how many people we can actually come up with and how diverse the list can be.

So let the list begin.

NFL football coach Andy Reid, currently with the Chiefs, formerly with the Eagles.