Super Bowl

Palerider

We don't really watch pro football, so it won't be different than any other Sunday. Except we're going to my mom's to visit and I hope she has good snacks. :)

One of my friends asked on FB asked if it would be inappropriate to fast for the Seahawks.

We don't really watch pro football, so it won't be different than any other Sunday. Except we're going to my mom's to visit and I hope she has good snacks. :)

One of my friends asked on FB asked if it would be inappropriate to fast for the Seahawks.

Only if we can shake the dust off our feet on the Broncos. :)

Hawks will win. (Unless they don't.)

I will be spending the day with my wife and three youngest, and preparing for my oldest to return in eleven days (not that I'm counting or anything). I doubt the television will go on today at all, unless we watch Studio C this evening as a family.

I, too, am a Peyton Manning fan, so I want a Bronco win.

This is the only game that I make Dravin watch with me. We are doing snacky foods tonight--veggies and spinach dip, chips and corn salsa, and something else that I can't remember (I hope I'm not suppose to make it....).

One f the kids in my Ctr seven class, is a broncos fan. He was talking smack today and comparing defense size and such. I called him up to me and wispered in his ear Thai was rooting for the broncos, too. But if he was such a big fan, then why is hit tie Seahawks colors. His eyes got really big and he spent the rest of class time tucking in his tie, trying to put in in his shirt and finally removing it and putting it in his scripture case. Too funny!!!

Hawks will win. (Unless they don't.)

I will be spending the day with my wife and three youngest, and preparing for my oldest to return in eleven days (not that I'm counting or anything). I doubt the television will go on today at all, unless we watch Studio C this evening as a family.

I should probably know this Vort, but where was the oldest serving?

-Rm?

I should probably know this Vort, but where was the oldest serving?

-Rm?

Colorado Springs. Thanks for asking. Not sure if I ever mentioned it here or not -- maybe I did -- but I certainly didn't expect anyone would remember. Heck, my own ward members who know and love him don't remember where he's serving.