re: governments and religion

prisonchaplain

I can't believe any woman would seriously want to cover her face. If she says she does she only says it to please her husband or father/family and out of fear. If she were truly free she would not cover her face. Come on people - this is 2014! Not 100 A.D.

I can't believe any woman would seriously want to remain chaste until marriage. If she says she does she only says it to please her husband or father/family and out of fear. If she were truly free she would not remain a virgin. Come on people - this is 2014! Not 1850 A.D.

Most religious groups in the U.S. are pawns of big business now. It's time the Federal government went after both - big business and their religious troops.

Personally, I'd rather see government go after the thieves, sociopaths, and authoritarians who cloak their envy, bloodlust, and sadism in secularist political dogma.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe any woman would seriously want to cover her face. If she says she does she only says it to please her husband or father/family and out of fear. If she were truly free she would not cover her face. Come on people - this is 2014! Not 100 A.D.

Wow.

Funny how a MALE is saying this.

Yes, let men be the voice of feminism.

And I want to conquer the world,

Give all the idiots a brand new religion,

Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness and toil,

Promote equality in all of my decisions

I want to conquer the world,

Expose the culprits and feed them to the children,

I'll do away with air pollution and then I'll save the whales,

We'll have peace on earth and global communion.

I want to conquer the world!

Maybe he (Greg Graffin) meant it or maybe it was sarcasm...I could never tell. It just came to mind.

-Finrock