What totally frivolous thing do you want?

I would want to do a His and Her world tour but not as a VIP but as regular people. I would like to sightsee and explore parts of the world that are seldom seen, especially, by mainstream tourists. I'd love to observe or participate in traditional annual celebrations, see how locals live -- outside of the tourist market -- and maybe even contribute to some of those hands on humanitarian efforts. I would love to do a full year of this with my husband, experiencing different cultures and people. I think it would be such a neat opportunity to see how other people worship, parent their kids, and survive in our world. And I'd hope that we would be able to document most if not all of it on camera or video, to share with our family, especially our daughter for when she is older.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a good-sized, comfortable cabin in Garden Valley, Idaho. Far enough into the mountains to enjoy all the benefits of being in the wilderness, close enough to home for weekend getaways. And I think a part of my heart lives there. Big so that my kids can bring their families when everyone is all grown up, too.

I would love a good-sized, comfortable cabin in Garden Valley, Idaho. Far enough into the mountains to enjoy all the benefits of being in the wilderness, close enough to home for weekend getaways. And I think a part of my heart lives there. Big so that my kids can bring their families when everyone is all grown up, too.

I like this idea. I'd love to have the same place in Black Butte in Eastern Oregon.

And where would said villa be? 'Cuz - you know - you'd have room for guests to visit. :D

When I get my 125,000-square-meter villa, all my LDS.Net friends have a standing invitation to visit. You can ride some of my horses around my range. It will be downstairs.