INteresting noah Featurette.

Blackmarch

I might netflix it someday. Just to see if all the angry people had a point.

Paramount is marketing this as a "Movie inspired by the story of Noah".

Inspired by. Not a re-telling.

So, angry people has no point really. It's either they like Paramount's story or they don't... like anything else. I mean, really, Cool Runnings was another one of those "Inspired by" movies - besides the bobsled team being from Jamaica, there's really nothing else true to life about it. No point in being angry about it.

Anyway, if you'd rather just read up on the movie than be surprised at how far the movie takes the story... check this out (and don't forget to follow the link to the next edition):

Noah: Five Positive Facts about this Film | The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer

I, for one, will buy a ticket for this thing. I want to let Hollywood know they can make as many more of these Religious themed movies as they can instead of dumping their money on sleaze-fest movies.

Edited by anatess

• 2 weeks later...
Paramount is marketing this as a "Movie inspired by the story of Noah".

Inspired by. Not a re-telling.

So, angry people has no point really. It's either they like Paramount's story or they don't... like anything else. I mean, really, Cool Runnings was another one of those "Inspired by" movies - besides the bobsled team being from Jamaica, there's really nothing else true to life about it. No point in being angry about it.

Anyway, if you'd rather just read up on the movie than be surprised at how far the movie takes the story... check this out (and don't forget to follow the link to the next edition):

Noah: Five Positive Facts about this Film | The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer

I, for one, will buy a ticket for this thing. I want to let Hollywood know they can make as many more of these Religious themed movies as they can instead of dumping their money on sleaze-fest movies.

Hmmm good philosophy. dangit now I have a reason to go throw money at it lol.

anyways what interested me about the featurette was the ark, and how they thought it thru (their version made tons of sense).