Michigan joins gay marriage legal states

RMGuy

Useless because that IS the only state you've visited?

More I think a useless fact because it brings nothing to the conversation, other then I am aware Michigan exists and have been there:lol:

unless you meant something completely different, it is late so I am off the wagon

More I think a useless fact because it brings nothing to the conversation, other then I am aware Michigan exists and have been there:lol:

unless you meant something completely different, it is late so I am off the wagon

Okay I get ya now.

Since you responded immediately after the OP, it appeared you were stating that the OP was a useless fact.

Useless fact, Michigan is the only US state I have visited.

Detroit was a sad looking city...

And here's another useless fact - I got my one and only accident on my beloved Mazda MX-6 in Detroit. I had a conference 2 hours from Detroit so I decided to take my car so I can visit some family living in Detroit. I was driving around looking at all the squallor, then I made a left turn and didn't realize that the lane was headed towards the tunnel to Canada! As I'm not a US citizen, I couldn't cross the border without my papers... so I stopped in the middle of the lane trying to figure out how to get out of it and this little old Canadian lady went full speed into my back...

Yeah, Detroit was a sad looking city back then... (late 90's). I don't know how it looks now... probably worse. Hah!

Another useless Michigan factoid: I did my state report on Michigan in 5th grade and have always wanted to visit, ever since. So when we decided to take a quick weekend family camping trip a few years ago, I begged my husband to let me choose Michigan instead of Pennsylvania. He was fine with that. We got a campsite outside Ann Arbor, and stayed for a whole 18 hours before driving back home because camping in the rain with a two-year-old just doesn't work.

Yeah, Detroit was a sad looking city back then... (late 90's). I don't know how it looks now... probably worse. Hah!

Definitely worse, or at least just as bad. Cleveland's unofficial tagline for a long time has been "At least we're not Detroit!"