How mission calls are made.

pam

I always thought it would be more like an RPG, like Dungeons and Dragons

"Alright, roll the d20, do you have any skills in this area Elder?"

"My missionary has a particularly strong testamony and thus I get +3 to my rolls instead of the usual +2!"

"Then you get a +4 to your roll in total, as we have established this investigator already has a strong testamony himself, giving another +1"

"Natural 20!"

"Alright, you not only baptized the investigator but he convinced his wife and son to join as well, they will be temple worthy soon"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I always thought it would be more like an RPG, like Dungeons and Dragons

"Alright, roll the d20, do you have any skills in this area Elder?"

"My missionary has a particularly strong testamony and thus I get +3 to my rolls instead of the usual +2!"

"Then you get a +4 to your roll in total, as we have established this investigator already has a strong testamony himself, giving another +1"

"Natural 20!"

"Alright, you not only baptized the investigator but he convinced his wife and son to join as well, they will be temple worthy soon"

This.

• 1 month later...

Oh gosh I remember that! My Missionary D&D game idea, I had even drawn a rough cover for what the book might look like, with two missionaries in their full suits (with like backpacks) preaching to an Orc, who seemed genuinely interested.

I wonder if anyone would buy that game...No one owns the d20 system...be well within my legal right to make it!