I wonder...

Dr T

...What happened to the post I was just answering? ** Poof ** Gone. Eaten by monsters.

... If JAGs (MOE? Drats, I theeeenk it was JAGs) response is still on file somewhere, cause I wanted to cut/paste/save it for a friend.

Q

I wonder how FAST I'd be with really BIG feet.

Every once in awhile I stick my teensy tiny (stubby little knobs on the ends of my legs) feet into my son's or my dad's shoes, and am just stunned. The LEVERAGE I'd have to push off the ground with dogs like those! Whoa. Mind. Blowing.

Q

I wonder, if anyone will start coming to my door if I let that missionary I chat with send me the Doctrine and Conanents and Pearl of Great Price

I don't like people coming unannounced, and my family dislikes it even more. I'd hate to show up to the door looking bad and half asleep-none to social (takes time to prepare)

I wonder what I'll do for a mechanic after my current one stops doing it. He barely speaks any english, and smokes these horrible smelling Korean cigarettes, but he can diagnose engine trouble by listening to it. And he repaired my car for free after someone working for him screwed up an oil change and the engine seized up.

I wonder what I'll do for a mechanic after my current one stops doing it. He barely speaks any english, and smokes these horrible smelling Korean cigarettes, but he can diagnose engine trouble by listening to it. And he repaired my car for free after someone working for him screwed up an oil change and the engine seized up.

To be fair, all cigarettes smell terrible:lol:

I wonder if my daughters will serve missions.

I wonder if we'll really run out of chocolate by 2020.

I wonder if chocolate will ever be added to the WoW.

I wonder if we'll ever have self-cleaning houses.

I wonder if my daughters will serve missions.

I wonder if we'll really run out of chocolate by 2020.

I wonder if chocolate will ever be added to the WoW.

I wonder if we'll ever have self-cleaning houses.

i would assume they'd add energy drinks to it first, those things can and probably have killed people.

I wonder what the next sport to be added to the olympics will be?

I wonder why I was blessed with the children I have?

I wonder why they have the "i" before "e" rule, why we have silent letters and why English is so silly sometimes?

I wonder if anybody has ever watched Gallagher the comedian and his English Language comedy act where he points out silly English words and pronunciations?

I wonder if my son will ever get married and make me a grandma.

I wonder if there will be a treatment for diabetes that will let me drink a nondiet Pepsi again.

I wonder if I will ever get married again.

I wonder if I will ever meet Benedict Cumberbatch (a girl can dream).

I wonder if I will ever be able to play a guitar "just like a ringing bell."