I wonder...

Dr T

I wonder what I would do if a demon stopped me on a lonely road and asked me to play the best song in the world (or he'd eat my soul)...

if you're wondering, I played the first thing that came to my head- just so happened to be, the best song in the world!

It was the best song in the world!!

I wonder if it's okay to ask for traveling prayers in this thread? I tried last week to fly standby from SLC to Portland Oregon to be with my husband. (He works away from home). Out of 4 flights I couldn't get on any of them...so I am trying again. Only this time I am not flying standby so will for sure make the flight...but, appreciate traveling safety prayers. Thanks.

I wonder if I should have posted this somewhere else? ;)

I wonder if it's okay to ask for traveling prayers in this thread? I tried last week to fly standby from SLC to Portland Oregon to be with my husband. (He works away from home). Out of 4 flights I couldn't get on any of them...so I am trying again. Only this time I am not flying standby so will for sure make the flight...but, appreciate traveling safety prayers. Thanks.

I wonder if I should have posted this somewhere else? ;)

No need to wonder.....you did find. Nothing wrong with asking for prayers.

I wonder what factors contribute the most to criminal behavior.  Is it highly loaded on parental influence, friends, acquaintances, heat of the moment, genetics, environment, socioeconomic status? Privilege?  Religion?  What about premeditated crimes?  For those felons that have changed, what factors contributed most? 

I wonder why some can't follow the rules......Lol

I wonder why some don't know their alphabet when playing alphabet games.  :)

I wonder when I'll be able to travel to Germany again? This year?  Hope! Hope! Hope!

I wonder if I'll be able to visit my daughter in South Korea again before she moves back to the States?

I wonder if I'll ever drive cross country?

I wonder why we, the USA, don't us metric measurement?

I know this one! Because the metric salespeople lie. Metric is supposed to be sooooo much easier, but those that have looked into it know it isn't. For length (in the standard system) I'm dealing with nice round numbers like 12, 3, 5280, etc. For volumes we get nice numbers like 2 and 4. Move over to metric and suddenly we're using 2.54 and 3.785. Yeah, that's so much easier.

Also nature uses the Standard measurement for time with numbers like 12, 60, 7, and 30. Don't go against nature - abandon the metric system!

I wonder when I'll be able to travel to Germany again? This year?  Hope! Hope! Hope!

I wonder if I'll be able to visit my daughter in South Korea again before she moves back to the States?

I wonder if I'll ever drive cross country?

Hey I'm thinking about taking a road trip to Nauvoo in 2016.  Can't go sooner with other trips/obligations this year and next.  Want to go with me in 2016?

Hey I'm thinking about taking a road trip to Nauvoo in 2016.  Can't go sooner with other trips/obligations this year and next.  Want to go with me in 2016?

Yes!!!  Let's plan it.  This gives me plenty of time to save money.