I wonder...

Dr T

I wonder why 3AM sounds so early.

I wonder why DrT ask so many questions for me to answer. (I get up at 3AM to get his breakfast fixed and it takes me 1/2 hour to finally get him to wake up. It's about an hour.drives but part of it is down a dirt road for 10 miles of it so has to drive slowwwww. Bahahahahaha NOPE he doesn't run anywhere. He's a welder. They call him the man with the golden arm because he's such a great welder. Have you ever heard of Erin Brokovich? If not, look it up on internet... he works out in that area on a solar plant. We do NOT drink any water where we are because of the stuff Erin Brokovich's true story brought out).

I wonder if this job will only last 3 months and we can go back home to Utah... I miss home!

I wonder if anyone already knew all that info.

Preface:  I know things tend to be on a continuum and we cannot, off the cuff, give strong percentages to the whole of the populous without data.  There has been nonviolence proponents such as Mahatma Gandhi so violence is not the only reality on the table. 

With regard to violence, I wonder...

What is the main root of violence? (where does it come from?)

Is it mostly done over self-interest (selfishness)?

How much is caused by genetics?

How much is cultural?

Why are males more violent than females?

What keeps people from violence? 

What is the biological factors of violence?

What is the moral psychology involved in the process and how do we chose to dismiss obligations we claim to follow?

What would it take to have less violence? 

Is it just sin?

Is it mostly about socioeconomic status?

Is it mostly about educational level?

I wonder if Angel Marvel is bragging how she had steak and lobster for dinner.   :P

I wonder if Pam wants some so she can brag too. LOL

Preface:  I know things tend to be on a continuum and we cannot, off the cuff, give strong percentages to the whole of the populous without data.  There has been nonviolence proponents such as Mahatma Gandhi so violence is not the only reality on the table. 

With regard to violence, I wonder...

What is the main root of violence? (where does it come from?)

Is it mostly done over self-interest (selfishness)?

How much is caused by genetics?

How much is cultural?

Why are males more violent than females?

What keeps people from violence? 

What is the biological factors of violence?

What is the moral psychology involved in the process and how do we chose to dismiss obligations we claim to follow?

What would it take to have less violence? 

Is it just sin?

Is it mostly about socioeconomic status?

Is it mostly about educational level?

I wonder if where nature verse nurture comes into play in all of this. (Great wondering!)

I wonders if there are more boys or girls on the Earth right now?  What do you all think before reading these data from GeoHive.com below?  

According to GeoHive.com, a site specializing in population statistics, there are around 3,248,080,000 males on the planet and around 3,214,983,000 females. That translates to men accounting for 50.25% of the population.

There are different difficulties with weight, it could be too much or too little weight, be a medical problem like mine, a genetic predisposition, food consumption proportions, poor eating habits, nutrition, exercise or other reasons but I know it is likely a combination to these but I wonder which form of weight control is the best there is?  I wonder what or which weight loss program(s) is/are best?  I wonder how to increase weight in a healthy way?  I wonder how to exercise when my legs barely work sometimes?

I wonder what people think of calorie reduction, exercise, good nutrition, medication, surgery?  I wonder when concern over weight is too much?  I wonder what portion of all this is self-view/self esteem?  Health driven?  Society with the models and advertising that is put out all over the place so typical woman compare themselves to “touched up” models?  Obviously this is a much larger issue that I is in this OP but it is something I’m wondering about.  Anybody can open a new thread to discuss anything I post so please feel free to take the ball and run on any of these to see where the conversation goes.  

Thank you

There are different difficulties with weight, it could be too much or too little weight, be a medical problem like mine, a genetic predisposition, food consumption proportions, poor eating habits, nutrition, exercise or other reasons but I know it is likely a combination to these but I wonder which form of weight control is the best there is?  I wonder what or which weight loss program(s) is/are best?  I wonder how to increase weight in a healthy way?  I wonder how to exercise when my legs barely work sometimes?

I wonder what people think of calorie reduction, exercise, good nutrition, medication, surgery?  I wonder when concern over weight is too much?  I wonder what portion of all this is self-view/self esteem?  Health driven?  Society with the models and advertising that is put out all over the place so typical woman compare themselves to “touched up” models?  Obviously this is a much larger issue that I is in this OP but it is something I’m wondering about.  Anybody can open a new thread to discuss anything I post so please feel free to take the ball and run on any of these to see where the conversation goes.  

Thank you

I wonder where I would open a new thread for this topic? I would love to have a converstation about this.