I wonder...

Dr T

I wonder how difficult it would be to get out from under and very large, financially powerful, organization when you disagree with the tenants?  What if this is a religious group?  I wonder if it would be worth leaving and what it would take to get out?  

When thinning of psychopathy or antisocial personality disorder it is amazing being in a room with somebody like this.  People have described it as being "without a conscience."  I wonder:

how accurate that is? 

what they have done to be able to make the divisions they have and will make?

how do they appear to detach from emotion when doing the heinous crimes? 

do they know what they are doing is wrong?

do they know their social behavior breaks all social mores?

do they enjoy what they do?

can we have somebody break down the specifics that feed into all of this?

do they ever, at any point, feel bad, guilty, shame, etc, EVER?

Adoption:  Since I often hear "It costs so much to adopt a baby."  

I wonder...

-How much does it actually end up costing?

-Where does the 

-Where does the $ go?

-Travel expenses?

-How much do the governments get for the adoption?

-How much goes for legal fees?

-What other reasons are there for the cost?

What if parents were allowed to keep all the money for the adoption of their baby? 

I wonder if people today would start having babies to "sell them" in adoption?

I wonder...

CELLPHONES:  I wonder....

where will our social media eventually take us/get us?

I wonder if it will provide more useful or more negative results?  

I wonder when too much cell phone time is too much cell phone time?

I wonder how often we substitute real life, physical contact for phone media?

Facebook?  Twitter?  The next phase of social media?

I wonder how far behind my children will be if I do not allow them to text, internet, browse intent, etc. in the teen years?

I wonder how much more (Fill in positive qualities here) they will be if I limit them? 

I wonder how desensitized we have become to violence because of watching violence via media?

I wonder how social media has changed our interpersonal communication skills, so far, and how much worse or better?

I know there is so much that plays into all these phone wonderings but really, I wonder what would happen if we disconnected?  Would we be better off or left behind?  In what better ways can we use media to strengthen our society in positive ways?  I wonder...  

Creativity:

I am curious, at what point creativity decrease? I am talking average, typical general male and females creativity decrease or become more "difficult." As children most of us played. We used our imagination to a certain degree. As adults it is often more difficult to play as we used to. I wonder when we moved away from that activity? I wonder was it do to maturation? Age? Job choice? Financial status? I wonder if we suppress it? Grow out of it?

Creativity:

I am curious, at what point creativity decrease? I am talking average, typical general male and females creativity decrease or become more "difficult." As children most of us played. We used our imagination to a certain degree. As adults it is often more difficult to play as we used to. I wonder when we moved away from that activity? I wonder was it do to maturation? Age? Job choice? Financial status? I wonder if we suppress it? Grow out of it?

I'm not sure about you, but I play every day. Every. Day. And use my imagination on the daily when I paint, draw, doodle. So, I would say...no, we don't grow out of it. I think people do suppress it though, because they're "supposed" to. You know.... that's one of the things people say most about me..other than that I'm a hippie... is that I'm immature because I play every day. Bunch of weirdos if you ask me. Love you, Dr T! *mwah!

I'm not sure about you, but I play every day. Every. Day. And use my imagination on the daily when I paint, draw, doodle. So, I would say...no, we don't grow out of it. I think people do suppress it though, because they're "supposed" to. You know.... that's one of the things people say most about me..other than that I'm a hippie... is that I'm immature because I play every day. Bunch of weirdos if you ask me. Love you, Dr T! *mwah!

Well well well.....lookie who is back....

I was born in the United States so I've always had a President.  I have never had a royal family so I am unfamiliar with many things about Royalty.  I am not into “the Royal family” that much but still I wonder...

-Does a princess ever wear a crown or is it a tiara?  

-How much are the Royal Jewels worth? 

-How much, in U.S. Dollars, is the English King Crow with the huge diamond and all the other jewels in that crown worth?  Some might say, “Priceless” but I wonder what’s their estimated value?

-I wonder what it would be like to have Royal ancestry?

-I wonder if Prince Harry's wife is a Princess (I think she is but not sure) and I wonder if she can become Queen when it is her turn?  I wonder if, since she has no royal blood, can she ever be queen?

I wonder how a ward, or any church congragation would function if their meetinghouse or church collapsed the night previous and was an unusable pile of rubble?

Is there a backup plan for those sorts of things?

This happened to us. Our building was struck by lightening on Sept. 26th and things were messed up pretty bad. Somehow the "Powers That Be" arranged for us to have Sacrament and the rest of the block meetings with another ward in another LDS Church building in my town. Our building is still off limits, and all meetings for this week have been cancelled. I assume that if things are not fixed during this week, we will meet with the other ward again on Sunday.

I wonder what happens in situations like this if there is only one LDS Church building in a town.

Edited by Silhouette

I wonder if parents know (or remember) that their children have treasures.  Sometimes they keep those treasures in a box and sometimes in their pockets.  I wonder if when shared with you they are treasured as VALUABLE and not as junk?  Those are the precious things that our children value-appreciate them.    

Milk:

I wonder what stores do with aging milk?  Say there is milk that is nearing the expiration date, maybe two days from the date what do they do with them?  Dump them down the drain?  Return them to the dairy to be used in some way?  I wonder...

I'm sorry for not capturing this concept in a clear and concise way in my "I wonder" thread post.  This has been on my mind for a number of days now and I'm having a hard time putting this concept into words.  I am not talking about heartless animal cruelty.  I am not pro Michael Vick fighting dogs or the many PITA adds but those are a few of the driving commentaries or the chimp not being released to the wide but "It should go to a chimp recovery home" type placement.  

ANIMAL RIGHTS, I wonder...

if animals have more rights than humans in modern society?

if people feel more compassion than human rights sometimes?

how far animal rights activists will go on their path to saving animals?

how much better the chickens will be in CA when they have more room in their cages to stand upright without touching the cage?

Why bear hunters can no longer use dogs in their hunting?

How long is the list is for silly animal rights and how much further it will go?  

I understand this is piecemeal so I really am sorry and I understand there are likely a whole bunch more "wondering" that can happen with this.  I would really like to read anybodie's thoughts on any of the wondering that I have not expanded upon as you read them (on any of them).  Thank you

When