Sign in to follow this  
Dr T

I wonder...

I wonder how many people are afraid at the insane Rena in my signature

Not me because I don't see your signature.  :)

that's so sad

Guess that depends on who you ask.   :)  I've blocked all signatures that have a picture on them. It's too annoying to me.

I wonder about strong acids: I wonder where we get the various strong acids (I am not talking about drugs here) I wonder where various acids comes from?  As a youth I was a pool man and we used acid to do an acid wash to make the pools look brand new.  That stuff ate a lot.  I wonder where Sulfuric acid comes from and why it doesn't eat through it.  Nitric Acid?  Hydrochloric Acid?  I wonder why I don't remember much about acid in my science classes?  Chemistry?  Biology?  I wonder why that information is gone from my memory? 

I wonder about strong acids: I wonder where we get the various strong acids (I am not talking about drugs here) I wonder where various acids comes from?  As a youth I was a pool man and we used acid to do an acid wash to make the pools look brand new.  That stuff ate a lot.  I wonder where Sulfuric acid comes from and why it doesn't eat through it.  Nitric Acid?  Hydrochloric Acid?  I wonder why I don't remember much about acid in my science classes?  Chemistry?  Biology?  I wonder why that information is gone from my memory? 

I wonder why none of that was ever in my memory.  :)

I wonder how to appreciate my wife on Mother's day which is the first Mother's day after her mother passed away (Last December) after she said, "I don't want to do anything big this year for mother's day."?