This new forum....

Windseeker

R u going to make it easier to logg out Instead of having to keep hitting the back button to get to the first page. cant u make it that we can log out from what ever page where on??

Not sure what you mean.  I can log out from any page that I'm on.

R u going to make it easier to logg out Instead of having to keep hitting the back button to get to the first page. cant u make it that we can log out from what ever page where on??

At the top of your page, on the right-hand side, you should see your name and avatar.  Hover over it, then click on "log out" from the drop-down menu.  This is present on each and every page.

Apparently we're having a problem with spell check too.

Yep, there currently doesn't seem to be any spell check mechanism in place.

Just wanna remind you Pam, that user registration is still kinda broken.

FOR ANY GUESTS BROWSING THIS PAGE WHO WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER:

Go all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Change Theme" link and set it to IP.Board. You'll see the register button at the top now with the new theme.

horrible format...and I lost all my profile settings from previous.  Nice.

I like the new format now because it is fixed in my desktop computer now too.  I use the IP.Board theme.  You should try that one.  Go to the very bottom-left of your screen  You should see a Change Theme link.  Choose IP.Board and see if that works for you.

There's always going to be "Who Moved My Cheese" grumbling when doing big changes like these.  After a week, I like this format better than the old one.

I like the new format now because it is fixed in my desktop computer now too.  I use the IP.Board theme.  You should try that one.  Go to the very bottom-left of your screen  You should see a Change Theme link.  Choose IP.Board and see if that works for you.

There's always going to be "Who Moved My Cheese" grumbling when doing big changes like these.  After a week, I like this format better than the old one.

I still miss the old artwork.

Could you be a bit more specific on what makes this a "horrible format"? I keep running my unhorriblify.bat script and it's apparently not doing what you want.

You need a bash script to unhorriblify things.

if (horrible)

make unhorrible

fi

Pam, I found another little bug on my desktop.  I haven't tried it on my iPad to see if it's like that there too.  I'm on IP.Board theme, I click Edit and for some reason, the edit box is not typeable.... I have to go to full editor to edit my post.

Edit:  Waaa.... I can edit this one... hmm... I'm gonna have to figure out how I got to that can't-edit box...

I get the slashes when mobile using my iPhone.

I've noticed the only time I get slashes now is when I use an apostrophe in the title.  I use a laptop with Chrome as the browser.

ok to my last post-
this site seems to work fine on windows 8

however on this computer using windows 7, using internet exploder, the automatic quote function does not work, as well as if you lose the cursor from the text window you have to hit a quote button to get back into it. Pasting also does not seem to function.

ok to my last post-

this site seems to work fine on windows 8

however on this computer using windows 7, using internet exploder, the automatic quote function does not work, as well as if you lose the cursor from the text window you have to hit a quote button to get back into it. Pasting also does not seem to function.

Well there's your problem.