Welcome back everyone

pam

Looks like quotes are now showing who is being quoted...that's helpful.

It seems that there's still a login issue, though.  Others have mentioned it, but it didn't come up for me until today.  Here's a screenshot.  Notice in the top right that it shows my name -- it recognizes me as being logged in somehow, yet at the top of the messages, it's asking me to login in order to reply.  So I had to log out, then log back in again.

Untitled1_zpsd5de941d.png

I had the same problem, Wingnut.  I thought I was was logged but couldn't access a reply function and other things.  I finally figured out that I was technically logged out and had to log in.

I appreciate no longer being licked by your avatar...though I suspect that is a support bug. :)

Looks like quotes are now showing who is being quoted...that's helpful.

It seems that there's still a login issue, though.  Others have mentioned it, but it didn't come up for me until today.  Here's a screenshot.  Notice in the top right that it shows my name -- it recognizes me as being logged in somehow, yet at the top of the messages, it's asking me to login in order to reply.  So I had to log out, then log back in again.

Untitled1_zpsd5de941d.png

There was a log in and log out issue.  It was fixed within the last hour.

• 2 weeks later...

"NEW POSTS" BUTTON PLEASE!!!

Makes it so much easier to see what I have missed.

Oh and thanks Pam for resetting my password and email!!

There is a new posts button if you are on the right theme.  Down in the bottom left hand corner look for "change theme."  Change to IP Board.  Once in that format in the upper right there is a "view new content" button.