Bug Report - LDS Gospel Discussion Forum

Dravin

For some reason the board is saying I don\'t have permission to view the LDS Gospel Discussion forum, when I click the link I get an error page telling me I don\'t have permission to view it. I accessed it just fine, and posted to it, a few hours ago but now no luck. When logged out I can access the LDS Gospel Discussion just fine though.

I tried to PM Pam instead of cluttering up this forum with bug reports, but the software won\'t let me PM Pam. I don\'t know if that\'s a bug or if PMs just aren\'t up and running yet.

Thank you Dravin for responding. :P

It\'s working for me now. You caught me checking the boards real quick on my phone before turning off the lights and going to bed, if I was still up an about I would\'ve checked it on the laptop for you.

Interesting side note: My post from my phone properly handled apostrophes, no slashes, but posts from the laptop still have the issue.

BTW, notice that when Dravin posted from his phone that the apostrophe worked fine. Now that he\\\\\\\'s on the laptop, it\\\\\\\'s back to the backslash issue.

EDIT: So apparently, I have to read all of Dravin\\\'s posts since he already mentioned this....

I\'m on a laptop and the width of the page is so much wider than the screen. So, I have to use the scroll bars to go to the right to see the Recent Activity. But then the Forums/Members/Calendar link which has a dark gray background does not move with the page so it covers part of the posts, so I still have to use the scroll bars to read the posts.

I\'m starting to miss the old forum format... but then I\'m sure this new format will soon grow on me.

I\'m on a laptop and the width of the page is so much wider than the screen. So, I have to use the scroll bars to go to the right to see the Recent Activity. But then the Forums/Members/Calendar link which has a dark gray background does not move with the page so it covers part of the posts, so I still have to use the scroll bars to read the posts.I\\\'m starting to miss the old forum format... but then I\\\'m sure this new format will soon grow on me.

Hmmm interesting. I am on a laptop and haven\'t so far (knock on wood) had any problem with the sizing.

I agree about taking out that black links on the left. Then we\\\'ll have more real estate for posts.

I went and viewed the site from the iPad and it is much better with the proper width and all.

I agree about taking out that black links on the left. Then we\\\'ll have more real estate for posts.

I went and viewed the site from the iPad and it is much better with the proper width and all.

I tried to crop my photo, and it doesn\'t seem to allow me to that. I\'d like a little more space at the top of Mona Lisa\'s head, but I can\'t figure out how to do it, unless I completely go out of the site to the original photo and crop that, and then add the new photo. It still crops too much from the top.

Posted · Hidden by pam, April 4, 2014 - double post
Hidden by pam, April 4, 2014 - double post

When adding my picture of Mona Lisa it automatically crops too much from the top. I tried to use the crop option on the site, but it doesn\'t seem to work. I had to go completely out and crop the Mona Lisa photo, and then add it again. It still crops too much from the top. Am I not using the crop option correctly, or is it not working yet?