Jrotc

ninjahobbit8

Hey, i just randomly thought of something. How many of you guys have heard of the JROTC program? or ROTC? Or maybe are/were in it? I'm bored, and i was curious. You can even ask me what it is if you want to! and i'll discribe it! Or just talk about opinions you have on it or about.... :huh: whatever, i'm bored....but i do like NJROTC!!!

Guest Yediyd

Hey, i just randomly thought of something. How many of you guys have heard of the JROTC program? or ROTC? Or maybe are/were in it? I'm bored, and i was curious. You can even ask me what it is if you want to! and i'll discribe it! Or just talk about opinions you have on it or about.... :huh: whatever, i'm bored....but i do like NJROTC!!!

I was in ROTC when I was in high school...thought I would join the air force when I graduated...but then, my free spirit took over and I traveled the USA for a year and forgot all about the air force.

I was in ROTC when I was in high school...thought I would join the air force when I graduated...but then, my free spirit took over and I traveled the USA for a year and forgot all about the air force.

awesome! did you enjoy it while you were in it? I enjoy traveling too. I want to go to Quebec one day!!! Or Colorado to canoe/kayack!!!! I'm in the Navy JROTC now, my last year too

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

awesome! did you enjoy it while you were in it? I enjoy traveling too. I want to go to Quebec one day!!! Or Colorado to canoe/kayack!!!! I'm in the Navy JROTC now, my last year too

Honestly, I did at first...but in my senior year...all the "rotzsie" kids were considered nerds and I just wanted out.

I have really enjoyed your post and thank you for sharing your dreams. You certainly have become one of Navy JROTC's most selected candidates. Follow your heart. There are some great ROTC programs in college as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Participated in ROTC in college which helped pay for my degree. 28+ years of service so far. Don't let anyone tell you there is no way to pay your way through college. Me, my wife and my son all paid (are paying) for school through GI Bill.

No JROTC in my high school at the time. It seems much like marching band or drill team, can be percieved as cool or nerdy depending on the school / city.

:tank::tank:

• 1 month later...