mothers day

Roseslipper

happy mothers day n happy Sunday. I hope you enjoy your time with your family. Mother's Day has always been hard for me, the void I have felt and do feel since I lost my mom when I was 3. and now the ache of not having my own children most of the time I skip out on church on Mother's Day but I have to teach tomorrow so I guess I'm going. what will you be doing for Mother's Day I hope that you will feel the love from your children and your spouce. and know how special that you are mothers.

I got my dear mother a few simple things (that's how she likes it) I mean she'd never in a million years go to any church with me-and I usually avoid any holiday at church (when I am in the right frame of mind to go)

I don't have children or a spouse, just 15 dolls lol.

But more likely then not we will be making mom breakfast since what we make is still better then the resturants, there was a gathering at my aunt's house for bbq, and I was the only sober one there (apart from the 2 small children) though I plowed threw a half a case of pepsi on my own. The food was alright and its still nice to see family.

It was pretty good, New Years was far crazier!

I showed my cousin one of my dolls (though she is more like an aunt since I am closer to age to her children then I am to her), the weather was nice so we were all outside a lot and my aunt's new dog growled at me so I hate it forever.

The last one she had was really kind.

People seldom understand why I don't drink (apart from the fact I think its poison, but it makes me extremely angry or sad, things I really don't want to feel).

Last time I drank alcohol (which probably was oh I must have been about 20) I had a fit about a board game and kicked it to a wall.