BYU Marriott School

I'm starting my last summer of undergrad and just started (today) thinking about grad school. Not sure if it's too early, most likely. But I've been thinking why not go to grad school in Utah. So I found the Marriott School of Business in BYU and it sounds great (good tuition price too).

Anyone know if that is a good program I should consider? What is BYU like for grad school?

Are you thinking of an MBA? My brother just graduated from there with his. It's one of the top ranked schools. Something to keep in mind though: they don't allow you to hold a job the first year of the program because it's very intense and time consuming. After the first year they still only recommend part time work.

If you can pull that off it's worth it. He just got his diploma in the mail today and has a face to face interview at the Mayo Clinic on Thursday for a job.

Yeah, I'm thinking of an MBA. I'm a journalism major with 2 Catholic studies and theology minors, so it's not really the most job friendly major and minors. Hopefully an MBA will help. The tuition price is a big plus. And I for some reason I've really been wanting to move to Utah after I graduate, whether it be for a job or grad school.

Thanks for that info. It helps. The program sounds really great.