How long have you been a member of the Church?

Baptized in 1972. Walked away from the Church in 1979 and returned fully active in 2010. Funny how one little thing that happened turned me away from going to Church...not turned away from the Church, but away from going. Time just kept ticking away until one day there I was back in Church. I love this Church!

Glad you came back!!

Baptized in 1972. Walked away from the Church in 1979 and returned fully active in 2010. Funny how one little thing that happened turned me away from going to Church...not turned away from the Church, but away from going. Time just kept ticking away until one day there I was back in Church. I love this Church!

And I'm glad you joined us here on the forums.  I enjoy having you around.

Guest LiterateParakeet

Though I am a descendent of the pioneers (I am so-close-but-not-quite related to Brigham Young, one of my polygamist grandfathers was married to one of Brigham Young's daughters, but that is not the wife I am a descendant from...)

Still my mom was less active so I found the church sort of on my own and joined when I was 12.

I have been active ever since, though there was a time I came close to becoming inactive and atheist...but fortunately I was able to work through that.

• 2 weeks later...

Introduced to the church at age 10 by my best friend growing up.

Became an active investigator at age 23 so about 1 1/2 years. They've been trying to get me into that font for over a year now, kind of curious to see what info they have on me in their area books.  :eek: 

Its to the point the missionaries call me to meet their new companions now while they have downtime and some of the members know I am an investigator and some assume I am a member. Don't think the bishop knows though at my YSA, think he assumes I am just visiting from another ward all the time.  :cool: