The message is for everyone but the culture is not.

Lakumi

First, "constantly", as I'm using it, does not mean what you're inferring from it. Constantly swearing, for example, does not mean every word is a swear word, nor does it mean every sentence one says includes one. When someone constantly swears, however, it's fairly obvious even if statistically only one out of every 5 sentences actually has a curse word.

Second, Autistic is irrelevant to whether it's constant. That may be the why of it. It may play into understanding why. It does not change the fact of what occurs.

Third, complaint is a subset of statement, not an antonym. Pointing out that he's making statements doesn't have any bearing on whether those statements are complaints or not. In point of fact, the primary definition of "complaint" is "a statement that is....(etc)."

Fourth, Pam didn't say he was complaining. She said was that he was constantly venting what doesn't work for him in the LDS world. And that, he does do. You debated the point. I disagreed.  The "complaining" issue he, himself, said he constantly does. My response to him was advice related to his admission that he does so, not related to my view of what he does in this forum.

Mincing words TFP.  We both know this entire post is baloney.

And Pam said Constantly Complaining.

Mincing words TFP.  We both know this entire post is baloney.

And Pam said Constantly Complaining.

Sorry I don't see where I said he is constantly complaining. Could you show me please?

I'm just grateful that the Gospel has room for everyone.  Heck, even with all my idiosyncrasies. :D.  It doesn't matter whether we are introverted, extraverted, autistic or whatever.  Everyone brings value and the Lord loves us all. :)

Lakumi doesn't CONSTANTLY do that.

But, he is a Lakumi.  If you want all the Lakumis to go find another site then tell him so. 

This totally confuses me.  Are we in reality here?  What exactly is a Lakumi? Lakumi by his own admission is a doll.  So are you telling me that I should tell all dolls to go find another site?

To be honest. There are times when I have a hard time distinguishing if he is talking as a 25 year old male or a doll.

This totally confuses me.  Are we in reality here?  What exactly is a Lakumi? Lakumi by his own admission is a doll.  So are you telling me that I should tell all dolls to go find another site?

To be honest. There are times when I have a hard time distinguishing if he is talking as a 25 year old male or a doll.

I am always a human unless it is obviously otherwise (which I only do in lighter situations)

Though slipping back and forth is a more quirky habit, I mean I never really noticed it online before since I am usually on BJD forums, where that is the norm.

I donno, I must say, strange but almost flattering to be the subject of a discussion and not actually be involved in it.

But if we could, I donno let it go and either let this all go away or return to its original idea.

If you have some issue with me, tell me in PM, I welcome the discussion.

Not sure what I am supposed to say anymore, I know I complain too much, I complain about everything, movies, church, food, hockey, dolls, everything.

Heck I almost went on a tirade about hating the Star Wars prequels the other day.

It's a process of bettering the self I suppose.

I am always a human unless it is obviously otherwise (which I only do in lighter situations)

Though slipping back and forth is a more quirky habit, I mean I never really noticed it online before since I am usually on BJD forums, where that is the norm.

I donno, I must say, strange but almost flattering to be the subject of a discussion and not actually be involved in it.

But if we could, I donno let it go and either let this all go away or return to its original idea.

If you have some issue with me, tell me in PM, I welcome the discussion.

Not sure what I am supposed to say anymore, I know I complain too much, I complain about everything, movies, church, food, hockey, dolls, everything.

Heck I almost went on a tirade about hating the Star Wars prequels the other day.

It's a process of bettering the self I suppose.

In this case, I think, discussing you is one and the same as discussing the thread, in that you started the thread, and the thread is a "vent" (or complaint, if you prefer) about LDS culture. So discussing your attitude ties right into it all. I mean, the very nature of the original question comes down to perception. You perceive the culture a certain way. It comes down to a determination if it is a valid perception or not.

You are right, though I would more say I see it as not for me, though I can see the good in it. All the people I met were kind and friendly, I can't remember ever being in a place with such little to no animosity.

And this is a town where outsiders are shunned, so they were really filling the love and kindness the rest of the people here just don't have.

I'm not particularly fond of all things Mormon culture. For one, Mormon culture is not the same everywhere, but it's hard to realise that when you're rooted in your own ward and part of the world. While the social aspect of the gospel is very much alive in Mormon culture, I don't think it's wrong to be introverted, and prefer your own company. That's as long as you can be civil to others when you are engaged in company. If you're outright negative and mean, that's a different story, and of course that's not something the Lord wants.