Is there a 3rd new temple video?

CSM

I just attended a session at the Bountiful Temple last night and believe that I saw a 3rd new temple video. I am in the Salt Lake Temple district and usually attend the live sessions, Occasionally I do a session at Jordan River, Draper, Bountiful, etc. I have seen two new temple videos in the last 8 months or so, but the one I saw last night was brand new to me.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,

CSM

Okay so what I read was from a friend of mine who is a temple worker at the Jordan River Temple. They were told that another video is going to be coming out.

[sigh]

"The secret of masonry is to keep a secret" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 329).

"The reason we do not have the secrets of the Lord revealed unto us, is because we do not keep them but reveal them; we do not keep our own secrets, but reveal our difficulties to the world, even to our enemies, then how would we keep the secrets of the Lord? I can keep a secret till Doomsday" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 194–195)

Why do we need more than one temple movie?  Other than the actors, nothing is radically different from the movies (I've seen 2 of the new ones).  I could understand if they used more ethnic actors to appeal to the worldwide LDS temple attendees, but other than that, I really don't understand why we need more than 1 movie.

I can only suppose that it's so we don't get locked into any one actor's interpretation of a particular role/scene/line. That's what I enjoy about live sessions--you never quite know what an actor is going to do with his part; and sometimes a line gets delivered in a way that gives me a new way to look at the scene.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by pam, July 28, 2014 - Per moderator discussion
Hidden by pam, July 28, 2014 - Per moderator discussion

I liked that the newest video implied where dinosaur bones may have come from in that it showed huge chunks of planetoids smashing together to form the earth.  :lol:

That makes it doctrinal now, right?  :banana: