Greetings, brethren and sisters!

nitram

Ummm... I don't know where to start! xD Well, I'm nitram, your Latter-day Saint gentleman from the Philippines. You may address me using my aforementioned forum username. I'm a convert (baptized just last year) but I've been less active in the church for a while. I'm thinking of reactivating though, thanks to our ward's missionaries whose hearts are sincere serving in the LORD God's work in these latter days. They, truly by God's grace, recently visited me, just in time when I'm badly in need of spiritual renewal.

Non-LDS-related info: I am fond of gaming and, just like what both my avatar and my forum profile's background suggest, I'm a big fan of the Ace Attorney series! In school, I serve as the managing editor of our school publication. While I frequently use the English language when conversing online, I speak Filipino, the national language of our country, when personally talking to other Filipinos and writing for our school publication. I consider myself an advocate of campus journalism. I also love listening to music (over and over again until I feel the need to either take a break or listen to another song because I almost memorized the song I'm playing). I blog and surf the internet (and view 9GAG's supposedly funny stuff when bored).

That's all. I'm out of anything to share with you, ladies and gentlemen. For more, you may drop a visit to my forum profile or you may send me a message in private. Here's hoping a good online fellowship and thought-sharing with my brethren and sisters in Christ.

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" - Psalm 133:1

P.S. If you would like to ask my age, I guess my fondness for gaming and my being a campus journalist is a good clue as to what age group I belong to. :-)

Ummm... I don't know where to start! xD Well, I'm nitram, your Latter-day Saint gentleman from the Philippines. You may address me using my aforementioned forum username. I'm a convert (baptized just last year) but I've been less active in the church for a while. I'm thinking of reactivating though, thanks to our ward's missionaries whose hearts are sincere serving in the LORD God's work in these latter days. They, truly by God's grace, recently visited me, just in time when I'm badly in need of spiritual renewal.

Non-LDS-related info: I am fond of gaming and, just like what both my avatar and my forum profile's background suggest, I'm a big fan of the Ace Attorney series! In school, I serve as the managing editor of our school publication. While I frequently use the English language when conversing online, I speak Filipino, the national language of our country, when personally talking to other Filipinos and writing for our school publication. I consider myself an advocate of campus journalism. I also love listening to music (over and over again until I feel the need to either take a break or listen to another song because I almost memorized the song I'm playing). I blog and surf the internet (and view 9GAG's supposedly funny stuff when bored).

That's all. I'm out of anything to share with you, ladies and gentlemen. For more, you may drop a visit to my forum profile or you may send me a message in private. Here's hoping a good online fellowship and thought-sharing with my brethren and sisters in Christ.

P.S. If you would like to ask my age, I guess my fondness for gaming and my being a campus journalist is a good clue as to what age group I belong to. :-)

welcome ! :D

board gaming, Role play gaming, and/or computer gaming?

Mabuhay kababayan!  Galing ako sa Cebu.  Baluktot ang Pilipino ko kasi nandito na ako nakatira sa Amerika bandang dalawampung taon na.  Bisaya ang gamit namin sa bahay at ang mga kaibigan ko na nasa Maynila ay umingles pag nagkausap kami.

Whew!  My Pilipino is really terrible, huh?  Welcome to the forum!

welcome ! :D

board gaming, Role play gaming, and/or computer gaming?

I do all three, but I'm more fund of RPGs. :D

Mabuhay kababayan!  Galing ako sa Cebu.  Baluktot ang Pilipino ko kasi nandito na ako nakatira sa Amerika bandang dalawampung taon na.  Bisaya ang gamit namin sa bahay at ang mga kaibigan ko na nasa Maynila ay umingles pag nagkausap kami.

Whew!  My Pilipino is really terrible, huh?  Welcome to the forum!

Uy, kababayan! ^_^ Your Filipino is good enough and understandable. I'm glad to know that there are other kababayans here. :)