Where is everyone?

Suzie

For me, I am pretty busy. So any free time I have is scarce and reserved for what I want to do most. If I don't find a thread on here, or on linuxforum.org, that is overly compelling, I typically will utilize my free time for other stuff. I mean no disrespect. I just have to prioritize to make the most optimal use of my free time. So, that's my excuse.

I'm almost 7 months pregnant and we just moved 3 weeks ago.  I've had way too much to do (with very little energy) to justify spending much time on forums.  :)  My ankles also get very swollen if I sit in a computer chair for very long.  I'm also trying to get my 4 children registered for their new schools, am still teaching piano lessons, and we have a ton of stuff we need for our house.  I have "irritable uterus" and don't last at stores long before I have to give up and go home.  I might actually end up being more productive after the baby is born.  Ugh.

I'm planning on teaching in our home in Fall and am preparing for that too.  So much to do!  I can read this forum on my Kindle, but it spazzes out a lot, making it very hard to post anything from it.  :) 

I'm almost 7 months pregnant and we just moved 3 weeks ago.  I've had way too much to do (with very little energy) to justify spending much time on forums.  :)  My ankles also get very swollen if I sit in a computer chair for very long.  I'm also trying to get my 4 children registered for their new schools, am still teaching piano lessons, and we have a ton of stuff we need for our house.  I have "irritable uterus" and don't last at stores long before I have to give up and go home.  I might actually end up being more productive after the baby is born.  Ugh.

I'm planning on teaching in our home in Fall and am preparing for that too.  So much to do!  I can read this forum on my Kindle, but it spazzes out a lot, making it very hard to post anything from it.  :)

So you were able to find a place that was affordable?

So you were able to find a place that was affordable?

Affordable enough.  :)  We had to move 45 minutes away, but I'm already finding new students, so that helps.  Seemed like Heavenly Father was holding this place for us.  It smelled like smoke, which deterred most people, but it wasn't strong enough that it couldn't be dealt with.  It was on the market for over 80 days, which is a long time in this area.  Everyone is still waiting for me to get excited about owning a home, but I've been too stressed out about moving, unpacking, worrying about my baby, etc.  We asked the sellers to have the ducts cleaned and to run an ozone machine to deodorize the place.  That worked for the most part.  They probably could have sold it for more and sooner if they had just done that in the first place.