Tea/ coffee for guests

Louloudi

I know I am going to get in trouble for this - but I think I understand why there are so many unhealthy and overweight children in this country of abundance.  I will also make another statement that I often use with clients in my consulting business.  "If you freely give someone everything they want; the day will come that they will bitterly hate you for it."

I thought I would add - I learned from my parents and my parents raised me as they were raised - interestingly one set of grandparents were very wealthy and the other very poor.  BTW my father was very well off - though his parents were considered poor (sheepherders).  My siblings all have done well in life and not one of my children has ever said that they regret the way they were raised.  In contrast, my children in laws have voiced that they wished they had been raised as their spouses were.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two coffee makers. One instant, one is a stove top espresso maker. I make the best Cuban coffee out of anyone I know (not to brag), so if I'm asked, I'll make it for you.

I also have alcohol in my freezer. Most of my friends are 21 and not LDS, so we'll get together to hang out and I have no problem with others drinking, even in my apartment. I'll even give recommendations for wine.