Tons of bad decisions

Marie23

I had a friend who I adored. She wasn't Mormon because of her I made a lot of bad decisions. I smoked an e cig like 8 times I was felt up three time and I kissed a girl twice as a dare not an any lesbian ish way! Please help me I know I have to talk to the bishop but I don't want to be sent to juvie for smoking I don't do it anymore I wasn't addicted I only did it to seem cool to the girl. I'm in the repentance process I've been praying I just I have no support from anyone because no one knows my ward is VERY judgy I don't know what to do

*munches on popcorn* This is a series of trials and tribulations for you. It's clear that this is something you are struggling with intently, and a cursory glance can see how passionately you feel about this.

Know that you cannot fake the repentence process. You really, really have to know how you feel, and that you cannot fake what you feel inside.

However, you can basically ignore anything but the bolded stuff.

Edited by FunkyTown

• 1 month later...

I had a friend who I adored. She wasn't Mormon because of her I made a lot of bad decisions. I smoked an e cig like 8 times I was felt up three time and I kissed a girl twice as a dare not an any lesbian ish way! Please help me I know I have to talk to the bishop but I don't want to be sent to juvie for smoking I don't do it anymore I wasn't addicted I only did it to seem cool to the girl. I'm in the repentance process I've been praying I just I have no support from anyone because no one knows my ward is VERY judgy I don't know what to do

i've never heard a bishop sending anyone to juvie jail. talk with your bishop.

*munches on popcorn* This is a series of trials and tribulations for you. It's clear that this is something you are struggling with intently, and a cursory glance can see how passionately you feel about this.

Know that you cannot fake the repentence process. You really, really have to know how you feel, and that you cannot fake what you feel inside.

However, you can basically ignore anything but the bolded stuff.

rofl

Guest LiterateParakeet

Marie,

I like to think that the reason we need to talk to the Bishop about some sins is because Heavenly Father said, in a sense, "These sins will be hard to get over so I will make sure they have extra support and assistance.

Your Bishop is there to give you support and assistance on your journey back to Heavenly Father.  Don't be afraid to use the help that Heavenly Father has provided for you.  :)

• 3 months later...