It's football time again!!

pam

14 hours ago, Lindy said:

From what I understand- the kneel before the anthem was for their brother players in other teams to show solidarity of some sort.

I had to laugh.... cause my die hard football fan husband is the same way. When we disagree on what game to watch....... I usually retreat to the bedroom and watch a hockey game. It's all good.

My husband chooses a Florida team to root for every season.  This season he's going for the Jaguars.  He quit watching everything else except for the Jaguars.  He just catches highlights on the radio or the internet.  But now he's upped his college football viewing to make up for it.  I told him I would like to check out Legends Football (previously called Lingerie Football).  He said, No, and that was the end of that.

Edited by anatess2

On 10/9/2017 at 7:05 PM, MormonGator said:

The beautiful @LadyGator is a huge hockey fan. Get this-she likes the Bruins and I like the Canadiens. We grew up in different states and were fans of different cities/sports teams. 

Yea hockey fans!  I was a long time Wings fan till Yzerman left. Now I'm all about the Avalanche :-)