If you are having problems logging in and out of the forums...

Heather

Okay, not so much, now.

I am once again having all kinds of log-in problems, and I AM using Chrome.

It usually takes several attempts to log in; once logged in I get logged back off for no apparent reason; and many times I seem to be just "half" logged in. My name appears at the top right hand corner as though I'm logged in, but I can't post, "like" a post, or do anything else. At other times my name doesn't appear at the top right hand corner as if I'm NOT logged in, but I can post, "like" a post, or do those things that prove I am. 

It's all just really goofy again, and exceptionally annoying.  :angry:

Any help would be appreciated.

something that happened to me once upon a time i found that in that case I had to go to the "my settings", at which point I would be given a second login prompt, which after filling that out and hitting the enter on that one, things would work like they were supposed to.

Don't know if what you have been experiencing is anyway way related to that, but it might be worth a shot.

something that happened to me once upon a time i found that in that case I had to go to the "my settings", at which point I would be given a second login prompt, which after filling that out and hitting the enter on that one, things would work like they were supposed to.

Don't know if what you have been experiencing is anyway way related to that, but it might be worth a shot.

The problem is that "my settings" only shows up when you're already logged in. 

I've learned to just keep trying until the log-in finally works. It happens sooner or later; most often later.

What's really annoying is to finally get logged in, type out a post, click on the post button, and then discover that sometime during the typing phase I got un-logged in.  :mad: