Sign in to follow this  
Palerider

Trip

The Ward there had a play going on.....I was waving while in the building

Yep, that's a stake production.  It's called This Is Kirtland! and last year was the 10th season that it ran.  It was quite possibly its last season as well.  It was written and scored entirely by members of my stake.  And if you went to see it last year, then you may have seen the display in the main foyer of the cast and crew head shots.  I took all those photos and put the display together.  :D

Yep, that's a stake production.  It's called This Is Kirtland! and last year was the 10th season that it ran.  It was quite possibly its last season as well.  It was written and scored entirely by members of my stake.  And if you went to see it last year, then you may have seen the display in the main foyer of the cast and crew head shots.  I took all those photos and put the display together.  :D

I believe we did see all of those.

@ EOWYN, Et Alii:

"I trip all the time, and don't especially enjoy it."

Obviously, you're much too young to know about this, but back in the 'Sixties and/or 'Seventies, if you said you were "tripping", "on a trip", or "taking a trip", folks (including law enforcement!) would suspect you'd be referring to a drug induced hallucination or euphoria.

In fact, when discussing The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints, bystanders would frequently get confused by the term, "LDS", thinking it meant the hallucinogenic drug, "LSD".