I Feel Lonely Without A Girlfriend

Recent convert here, 20 years old, who joined the Church less than a month ago. Anyway the title is what it is I feel lonely without a girlfriend. Everyone I know LDS or not LDS ( I live in Utah County) is either getting married or is in a relationship with a special someone. I actually came into contact with the Church through a girl and we dated from October to February. I did kind of join the Church for her however we broke up as she didn't want a relationship and left for out of state in June and will come back next July/August. I write her letters to show her how much I care about her and we might date when she comes back but it would be a whole other year. Which is where I get to my point about how I feel really alone without a girlfriend. I go to a YSA Ward but haven't been able to go to any of the activities that much due to school and work. I just feel really alone and isolated, I have major depression, social anxiety disorder, and am bipolar so my conditions could be why I feel alone. I just hate seeing couples at church amd wish I could be that happy. I'd discuss more cause my life ismt that good but I dont want this post to be a novel. I just decided to post this because it feels good to talk to other people about. Does anyone have any tips or advice for me maybe?

Be sure you are taking care of your mental health, first and foremost. As you know, depression and anxiety can alter your thinking and amplify bad feelings. Are you taking your meds as directed? Are you in therapy, if prescribed? Are you eating right, and getting some exercise and fresh air? Are you feeding your spirit?

Have you been diagnosed by a professional, or by yourself and/or your girlfriend? 

Before trying to get into another relationship, you need to get your health in order. Relationships are hard enough without untreated mental health issues.