Quentin L. Cook - Priesthood Session

Decisions determine destiny (Monson)

We must refuse the evil and choose the good.  (Isaiah)

We need commitment to the commandments.

The longer you remain single, the more comfortable you can become but the more uncomfortable you ought to become!

It is important to rise above rationalizations and make wise choices.

The potential for good is enormous. (internet)

Distractions to unrighteousness are not just on the internet. They are everywhere.

Sometimes it seems like we are drowning in frivolous pursuits.

Even worthwhile endeavors need evaluation in determining if they are the best goals.

Many activities need to be done in moderation.

Our daily conduct and choices should be consistent with our goals.

This life is the time to prepare to meet God.

The longer you remain single, the more comfortable you can become but the more uncomfortable you ought to become!

IMO, this needs to be restated outside of Priesthood, and repeated often.  As singles, we hear often "you should first get comfortable with being single," which makes about as much sense to me as going to Addiction Recovery and telling people they should first get comfortable with alcoholism/smoking/whatever.  People work to keep the things they're comfortable with from changing, not to change those things.

Another point he didn't single out as much, but that was clearly in the message is that we should not be letting any earthly goals take precedence over the search for an Eternal Companion.  I hear a lot of "I'm not going to date until I finish my degree" even on up to the PhD level.