Secret hope for the afterlife

Sunday21

Do you have a secret hope for the afterlife? I hope to be able to have a pet. My allergies make dog or cat ownership tricky. I hope not to work on the computer. Please no paperwork in the next life! I would love to be able to sing. It would be great to read a novel so a couple of nights off would be great. It would be nice to travel, have vacations. Visit friends. All the things I never have time to do here. I hope that there willbe social activities. No time for that here!

I hope there's chocolate. I hope I will be in heavenly choirs and orchestras. I hope there is a lot of laughter. I hope for lots of time with my family, especially my sweetheart.

Guest LiterateParakeet

I want to meet my heroes...not just scripture heroes, though they are certainly included...but also people like Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, William Wilberforce, Steve Biko, Abraham Lincoln, Stonewall Jackson . . .

And I would like to see places in the world that I haven't been able to visit while here.

I'll be able to sight-read any piece of music on the piano and sound much better than Liberace after a year of hard practice.

And my pet cats and dogs will speak English so I can explain to them that all those trips to the vet really were for their own good.

And most importantly... no computers anywhere!

I want a duplicate of the earth circa 1980. the only buildings on it would be the ones i would live in.

Why?

combination of zen, wanting to explore, nostalgia, not caring much for crowds or jhaving reminders of them. something along that line.

and i'd want the the general environments that were present at that time.

Edited by Blackmarch

combination of zen, wanting to explore, nostalgia, not caring much for crowds or jhaving reminders of them. something along that line.

and i'd want the the general environments that were present at that time.

So you want a Holodeck?