Favorite luxury?

Sunday21

For me, an electric blanket AND an electric mattress cover. Yum. It is 40 F here. Frig. Summer is definitely over.

Dishwasher!

Gps. Was embarrassed to realize that I need it to get to Walmart. Turn off brain and drive. Just wait till we ger self driving cars.

Lots of lights on especially in winter. It is really dark here and the sun goes down early and gets up late.

Massage. We have a training school near us, so I get a one-hour session for $20--no tips allowed. A real luxury is "back to back"--a 2-hour massage. :D

Wow, that sounds marvelous! Wish we had something like that here. We have a Massage Envy here, which is a national chain, but it's pretty expensive.

For me, an electric blanket AND an electric mattress cover. Yum. It is 40 F here. Frig. Summer is definitely over.

Dishwasher!

Gps. Was embarrassed to realize that I need it to get to Walmart. Turn off brain and drive. Just wait till we ger self driving cars.

Lots of lights on especially in winter. It is really dark here and the sun goes down early and gets up late.

Time.