Do You Collect Anything?

Silhouette

When I worked for Chevron I was collecting all of the Chevron toy cars.  I still have them.  Now no one collects them so trying to figure out what to do with them all.  I'll probably just donate them to Toys For Tots at Christmas time.  They are all still in boxes and never have been opened.

I had some friends who were a retired couple that traveled around North America in their RV.  The wife collected rocks from every place that visited.  Not stones, but big rocks the size of coconuts and cantaloupes.  (If you've seen the movie The Long, Long Trailer, you can imagine this perfectly.)  During one winter season they had something like seven or eight flat tires, and changing those tires wasn't much fun with all that weight.  The husband gave his wife an ultimatum, so she got rid of the rocks and now collects feathers.  

Just for fun.

I collect potholders that have cats on them. My kitchen walls are covered with them.

I also collect Eeyores from the Winnie the Pooh series. I identify with Eeyore because he is always so gloomy and depressed LOL.

Star trek micromachines, books, a couple manga series. wish i had room for more;.

I had some friends who were a retired couple that traveled around North America in their RV.  The wife collected rocks from every place that visited.  Not stones, but big rocks the size of coconuts and cantaloupes.  (If you've seen the movie The Long, Long Trailer, you can imagine this perfectly.)  

One of my favorite movies. You have to wonder what was on Lucy's mind to try and haul all those rocks in a trailer.