survey on gender issues in the Church

mjobbrz

Haters gonna hate and ain'ters gonna ain't.

Get it right!

:D

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate 

Baby, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake

Get it right!   :)

I have come to understand that gender confuses some people.  I am not among that group.  Gender is not confusing to me (sometimes the opposite gender is confusing to me but the reason and purpose of gender is not confusing or any way blurred for me) - sorry I do not see any point to a servery beyond a hidden effort to push an agenda.   

For those that cannot function and deal with their gender and its purpose sufficiently to preserve our species - it does not matter if they will not or cannot function - the result is insufficient.  My focus is in understanding the proper and only purpose of gender and if I have left something out for consideration.  Those that consider gender for their own agenda outside of maintaining our species just have not convinced me; that standing in the noon day sun - that it is okay to declare it night when it is obviously not - is in any way intelligent.

Edited by Traveler

Incidentally - those who thought the initial survey was manipulative or biased, are being asked to fill out the following:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_CwyMANSw5NBd4A90E-Uj6WNSbEcJo21pTvvVS9j504/viewform

Just our of curiosity...asked by whom?